Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Why when your boss treats you like dump....

That you still feel like dump quitting? Today I am putting in my two week notice to my current employer. I have two bosses and one treats me great the other not so great. So why do I feel bad about leaving? I guess because I really adore my great boss. And feel guilty for disliking the not so great boss so much. This not so great boss has treated me since I started as though I have no brain in my head. Yet things she needs to disclose to me she fails to do so. The great boss and I think alot alike. So we work well together. Actually it is going to be a great thing for the great boss too because now she will no longer have to listen to all the bitching. Mainly coming from me! I admit it I can't keep my mouth from moving negatively when it comes to not-so-great boss. I will be glad to get out of here but I already feel on the outside and that is a sucky place to be. When you want so much to be on the inside. Which is where I could never fully get with either boss. Oh Lord deliver me from the spining of my mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home